WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
At floralmall.in, we are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy. We value your trust in us. We will work hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend us to friends and family. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our Site.
WE WANT OUR USERS TO :
• Feel comfortable using our Site.
• Feel secure in submitting information to us.
• Know that by using our Site you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
• Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
We only collect the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our Site and other sites accessible from them. We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the Site.
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies” sent to your browser from:
• web server cookie stored on your hard drive
• an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
• the domain server through which you access our service
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you like:
• name including first and last name
• mobile phone number and contact details
• ZIP/Postal code & complete address.
We use contact information internally to:
• direct our efforts for product improvement
• contact you as a survey respondent
• send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
• we have your permission
• to provide products or services you’ve requested
• special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate data encryption procedures. We will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. However, transmissions/exchange transactions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this Site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site.